Army Men Strike

Army Men Strike

If I’m in battlefield 1 and my Power is 300 million and I get out of..

Question Posted by Rakan on
Last Modified:

If I’m in battlefield 1 and my Power is 300 million and I get out of corp and another corp in another battlefield like battlefield 2 want me to join then will I start over from zero ?


Can you help? Add your answer
Get updates I also have this question
Need Help? Ask a Question

Your browser does not support SVG
Panzerzs Answered:

First of all you cannot transfer to other battlefields unless it's during certain events (Deep Battle or Faction wars) which will allow you to cross to other battlefields to fight. In that case, you won't lose any Power.

But if your question is directed towards asking if you can TRANSFER your account to ANOTHER Battlefield, you're not allowed to do that unfortunately.

But you can try to contact AMS to ask for a Battlefield transfer. Normally AMS does not let you though.

Did this help? 0   0   REPORT
Your browser does not support SVG
Guest Replied
0   0   REPORT
Thanx do they have an email or website ?

Search for more answers for Army Men Strike or ask your own here.

You can also check out our guide for this game here

Related Questions

We have similar questions to this one that may have more answers for you: Show all

Add your answer

Answer this question:


  • AppGamer
  • Facebook
  • Disqus

You can comment on the page with Disqus or Facebook. Choose either above to see what others have said.

Ask a Question

Ask a question for Army Men Strike


The members with the know how for Army Men Strike

Interociter Operator
Christopher P Lewis
Your Rating:
Game Guides