Need help completing sets 12,13, 16, 18

Replies: 0 | Open to new replies
Last update: May 31st 2024Favourite:

Feel free to discuss everything Monopoly Go related here, but nothing to do with paid dice, carry services etc.

We also don't allow advertising of other websites, reddits or discords.

Be nice to other people, bullying will not be tolerated in any way.

Sticker Album | Season: Monster Mash
Manage Stickers Find Sticker Trades

NicoleSanchez posted · 31st May 2024

Need help completing sets 12,13, 16, 18

I have completed sets 1-10 and need help completing the these sets. For set 12, I need devoted fans. For set 13, I need Monopoly Tunes. For set 16, I need Bias Wreck & True Idols. And for set 18, I need Groove On.

I do not have an extra 5 star card to trade but I’m willing to trade other cards to give stars. Hope someone can help me. Thank you!

· Report

AppGamer is an unoffical game information site and not associated with Scopely.
Thank you for your addition to AppGamer. Please complete the sign up form below to create a free account and track your posts.