@JustMe1011

Replies: 6 | Open to new replies
Last update: Feb 23rd 2026Favourite:

Feel free to discuss everything Monopoly Go related here, but nothing to do with paid dice, carry services etc.

We also don't allow advertising of other websites, reddits or discords.

Be nice to other people, bullying will not be tolerated in any way.

Sticker Album | Season: Monster Mash
Manage Stickers Find Sticker Trades

Rainbow Friend posted · 22nd Feb 2026

@JustMe1011 I am trying and struggling. I had plenty of dice to play but have landed on crap every time. I gave played further in all the tournaments than I have ever. I just wanted to give you a heads up.if you have any extra to throw our way, please do. Sorry and thanks. I am still playing.

· Report

AppGamer is an unoffical game information site and not associated with Scopely.
Thank you for your addition to AppGamer. Please complete the sign up form below to create a free account and track your posts.